At Heritage, we strike the perfect balance: we offer the close-knit atmosphere of a small company while also providing the top-notch experience often found at larger firms.
Email your resume to email@example.com
We have multiple open positions for Project Managers with 5 to 10 YRS experience for mixed use, and affordable housing projects. Join us in our Midtown NYC, as we grow our portfolio of New Construction and rehab projects in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and New Jersey as well as elevation of single family homes in the flood area.
Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Creative, self-motivated and ambitious
Technically capable of producing critical details
Production of construction documents, with limited supervision.
Work with a team of architect to meet deadlines.
Seeking a Senior Architect to join our practice in NYC. We take tremendous pride in a portfolio of work with a variety of mixed-use, affordable housing, higher education, and civic projects across the five boroughs in NYC and in New Jersey. We practice a demanding discipline that calls for the highest quality in design and implementation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the collective design skills of the firm, interact with our clients to bring our extensive experience and knowledge to every project.
Heritage Architecture is seeking a hands on Senior Architect with the skill and experience to lead a team through the design and documentation process, from schematic design through construction phase services. Experience leading teams, and managing medium size projects is required. 12+ years of experienced, 5+ years of experience as a senior architect a must. The position requires:
- Excellent design and technical skills Ability to present design and technical ideas to clients, consultants and peers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with building codes, standards and permitting.
- Experience in organizing and coordinating the work of engineering and specialty consultants. Assembling and editing technical specifications. Knowledge of construction sequencing.
- Professional degree (BArch or MArch)
- Professional Registration is strongly desired
- Higher education experience is strongly desired
- Affordable housing experience working with NY City housing agencies a plus.
- Software Proficiency AutoCAD, Adobe, MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook
We are seeking a detailed oriented, recent graduate for a full time Intern position. This is a great growth opportunity to grow and gain technical & design skills and to fulfill the IDP program requirements. Intern will be working directly under the supervision of a project manager and must be capable of understanding and following instructions, and translating redlines and sketches into CAD drawings. Candidate must be:
Energetic with pleasant personality and good communications skills
Hardworking and self motivated
A team player, capable of communicating and performing within a group
Capable of working on multiple jobs and meeting deadlines
Excellent technical and detailing skills
Understanding of MEP and structural disciplines and drawing coordination